TXv6TF’s own Jeff Carrell will be speaking at the upcoming DFW-CUG (Cisco Users Group) meeting in February, 2021. He will presenting on Wireshark and as part of that will speak to IPv6 capabilities. More information on the meeting is on the DFW-CUG website.
The mid-September Fall TXv6TF Summit agenda is starting to take shape. Today, TXv6TF announced that there will be a 3-hour hands on lab at the end of the 2nd day of the summit (September 15, 2011). This lab requires no prior experience with IPv6 and will be consist of the following agenda:
- Short lecture – IPv6 addressing
- Lab 1 – Configure network device with IPv6 SLAAC address
- Lab 2 – Configure network device with IPv6 static address
- Lab 3 – Configure network device for basic IPv6 routing between VLANs
- Lab 4 – Configure network device for OSPFv3
The lab will be lead by Jeff Carrell and is free, but advanced registration is required and seats are limited. Each participant must bring a laptop with any operating system that has VPN (PPTP) and telnet capability in order to participate in these labs.