The Texas IPv6 Task Force’s (TXv6TF) first annual IPv6 technology conference is history.
If you were unable to join us, many of the presentations are linked to the conference agenda below. We hope that you will consider joining us next year!
The 2009 TXv6TF Summit
|November 3-4, 2009||The Planet|
|9AM to 4PM||315 Capitol Street, Suite 205|
|Houston, Texas 77002|
- Do you have a government mandate or business requirement that is driving your IPv6 transition?
- Does your organization have plans to use Linux, Vista/2008 or Windows 7?
- Are you not going to retire from the IT industry for another 10 years?
- Have you always wondered what IPv6 is but were afraid to ask?
The transition to IPv6 has already begun and its completion is inevitable. We want you to be ahead of these technology trends rather than reacting after the ball is already rolling. You need to know more about IPv6 to be able to understand how the powerful wave will transform communications over the next 20 years.
What The Attendees Receive:
- FREE two-day educational event
- Find out what IPv6 is all about
- Learn about the benefits of using IPv6
- Learn about IPv6 technology from the experts
- Gain valuable information to prepare you and your organization for this new wave of Internet innovation
|Day 1||November 3, 2009|
|9:00 – Â 9:45||Welcome and The Planet’s Commitment to IPv6||Stan Barber, The Planet|
|9:45 – 10:30||IPv6 Initiatives Around the World||Latif Ladid, IPv6 Forum|
|10:30 – 10:45||Break|
|10:45 – 11:30||Vidder, IPv6-based Video Streaming||Junaid Islam, Vidder|
|11:30 – 12:30||Lunch|
|12:30 – 13:15||SIPNAT (source-IP NAT)||Charlie E. Perkins|
|13:15 – 14:00||IPv6 – A Service Provider View on Adoption and Direction||Mike Benjamin, Global Crossing|
|14:00 – 14:30||Break|
|14:30 – 15:15||IPv6 Embedded Systems and Sensor Networks||Chuck Sellers, RMv6TF & NTT America|
|15:15 – 16:00||Social networking & Services for Professionals to Go v6||Bruce Sinclair, gogonet.gogo6.com|
|16:00 – 16:15||Wrap up.|
|Day 2||November 4, 2009|
|8:45 – 9:45||Welcome to Day 2||Stan Barber and Farrell Gerbode, Directors of TXv6TF|
|9:45 – 10:30||Secure64 DNS, IPv6 and some IPv4 depletion statistics||Stephan Lagerholm, Secure 64|
|10:30 – 11:15||Adopting IPv6 — Internet Number Resources and ARIN||Tim Christensen, ARIN|
|12:55 – 13:40||IPv6 in Daily Use||Stan Barber, Director, TXv6TF|
|12:55-13:35||IPv6 Deployment & Commercial Applications||Cody Christman, NTT America|
|13:35 – 13:45||Break|
|13:45 – 14:30||IPv6 Enterprise Deployment||Shannon McFarland, Cisco Systems|
|14:30 – 14:45||Wrap-up|
|(The Planet is our host and network sponsor)|
|(ARIN is our gold sponsor)|
|(Global Crossing is our gold sponsor)|
|(NTT America is our gold sponsor)|